Everyone please Check-In Here!

Daniel and Emilio from San Antonio, TX. This is our first trip to Europe and our first Viking cruise. We will be on the Hlin November 13-20, 2022. Super excited for this adventure.

Hi, Stuart and Ginny from Denver here. We fell in love with Viking when we took our first river cruise with them from Lyon to Avignon in 2018. Next up for us is the Iconic Adriatic Antiquities cruise on Viking Jupiter in October.

My wife and I live in Murray Utah. We are booked on Bucharest to Amsterdam 21 Sep- 12 Oct Viking Lif. Booked Amsterdam to Basal 15 Oct to 22 Oct Viking Tialfi. Next trip Viking Saigon Magnificent Mekong Jan 31 - Feb 17, 2023. Then Viking Orion, Australia, New Zealand & Indonesia 19 Nov - 19 Dec 2023.

Excited to be sailing on Viking Tialfi from Amsterdam to Basel, including Oberammergau’s Passion Play August 20. First time river cruisers.

Welcome Aboard! Please Check-In below and introduce yourself to this new community featuring everything Viking.

Help us make this a great resource by participating and filling these empty shelves. We need your questions, answers, Roll Calls and more to help us get started.

Thank you for joining our community of Viking cruisers!

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com

Welcome Aboard! Please Check-In below and introduce yourself to this new community featuring everything Viking.

Help us make this a great resource by participating and filling these empty shelves. We need your questions, answers, Roll Calls and more to help us get started.

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com
Hi! I’ll be doing my first Viking River Cruise with my mom November 4th on the Rhine B-A onboard the Mani. I’m happy to have found this resource to meet new friends and get questions answered. Thanks!

Rich (on the right) and Don from Manassas, VA. We've done the Grand European cruise (with extension in Amsterdam) and Zurich to Paris (with extension in Paris). Tried to do the Danube Christmas Market cruise in 2020 and 2021, but we all know how that turned out.... But we're hoping that the third try will be the charm - we're booked on the Christmas on the Danube cruise this December (Viking Gullveig departing Regensburg on 12/10 after pre-cruise our extension in Nuremberg). We love Viking!

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com
Ginger & Weldon here! We are going on our 4th Viking River Cruise this Aug! Combining the Danube with extensions in Nuremberg & Budapest, plus the Passion Play! Can't wait!

Wendy and Tim here. I am a travel agent.. I have done Viking ocean cruises but this will be my first river cruise and my husbands first cruise ever…I am positive he will love it. We are doing a Christmas market cruise in December. B to A. So very excited

Hi, Sally & Bob from Minneapolis. We will be on the Grand European cruise. Pre cruise in Prague on Sept. 3rd Then B to A. First time cruisers so we are open to any suggestions you might want to give us.

Hi, we've done 5 other cruise lines, but Viking is our favorite now. Several years ago we did our first river cruise with them, and decided we really enjoyed the smaller ships. Since then we did a ocean cruise to China and back to back Paris & the Heart of Normandy and British Isles Explorer this spring and will do Mediterranean Odyssey in September. Also looking orward to Pharohs and Pyramids in May.

Hello all,
There will be 6 of us on the Cities of Light Tour, Paris to Prague, Oct 16,2023. We have 2 extra days in Paris at the beginning of our trip. This will be a first for all of us. Anyone else going on this trip? Would love to meet some people on this forum.

Hi everyone ... This is our first river Viking cruise and we're hoping for many more. We keep checking my Viking Journey for the countdown and any further instructions. We leave Sept 16th for the European Sojourn.
Kathy & John Lohman - Aiken SC

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com
Hi John,
I’m Keith from Michigan and we are going on a Grand European Cruise starting with a pre stay in Budapest on August 11. We will have 4 rooms of friends and are really looking forward to it. We were on a Danube cruise in October and loved it so here we go again.

Back