Everyone please Check-In Here!

John

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Aboard! Please Check-In below and introduce yourself to this new community featuring everything Viking.

Help us make this a great resource by participating and filling these empty shelves. We need your questions, answers, Roll Calls and more to help us get started.

Thank you for joining our community of Viking cruisers!

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com

Last edited:
R&S here -- We are heading out in a few days for 51 mostly Viking days! -- Italian Sojourn with pre and post trips. Fly on our own with an extra night in Prague for the Cities of Light, followed by post trip to Oxford and Highclere and some extra time in London, then onward to the Viking Homelands followed by the train trip across the top of Norway. Cancelled twice due to covid.

Hi hi. Romie here. Going on my 3rd cruise with my dad. Done Rhine & Danube Waltz. This one is Homelands. Originally scheduled for last year but we flipped to Danube because of the pandemic. Can't wait. A little sorry that we will not be going to Tallin or Helsinki but we'll make the best of it. Doing the extension in Iceland. Actually going to join up with people we met on the Danube. I'm from NY, they are from Texas!

R&S here -- We are heading out in a few days for 51 mostly Viking days! -- Italian Sojourn with pre and post trips. Fly on our own with an extra night in Prague for the Cities of Light, followed by post trip to Oxford and Highclere and some extra time in London, then onward to the Viking Homelands followed by the train trip across the top of Norway. Cancelled twice due to covid.
Hi @R&S ! Welcome Aboard! So glad to have you here and part of this brand new community of Viking cruisers!

Hi hi. Romie here. Going on my 3rd cruise with my dad. Done Rhine & Danube Waltz. This one is Homelands. Originally scheduled for last year but we flipped to Danube because of the pandemic. Can't wait. A little sorry that we will not be going to Tallin or Helsinki but we'll make the best of it. Doing the extension in Iceland. Actually going to join up with people we met on the Danube. I'm from NY, they are from Texas!
Hi @Romie ! Thank you so much for joining our new community and checking-in! We are so happy to have you here. I know you are going to enjoy your Viking homelands cruise.

Hello! My wife and I have been on 2 River Cruises, Grand European and France‘s Finest, and one Ocean Cruise, Mediterranean Odyssey, with Viking. We are currently booked on the Lif, European Sojourn, for May, 2023. We are also doing the Post Bucharest and Transylvania extension. Hopefully the flight fiasco will be resolved before then.

Welcome Aboard! Please Check-In below and introduce yourself to this new community featuring everything Viking.

Help us make this a great resource by participating and filling these empty shelves. We need your questions, answers, Roll Calls and more to help us get started.

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com
Hi everyone, we have done 4 Viking cruises, two river and two ocean and have had three cancelled during the pandemic. Our next cruise with Viking will be on the Mars in June 2023 in the Viking Homelands and we are really looking forward to it.

Hello, fellow Viking Explorers! My wife, Carla, and I have done a half dozen river cruises, all but one with Viking. We used to do ocean cruises before Viking's entry into the market, but I have so much trouble with sea sickness that I have given up on ocean cruises. We currently have two more Viking cruises booked - France's Finest in November 2022 and the Grand European with Michael and John in September 2023.

Hi Doug & Jaime here! In April and May we did two cruises back-to-back. The Grand European River and the Ancient Mediterranean Treasures. These were our first Viking cruises and we have fallen in love! Viking is the best hands down especially for the river cruise. We came home with that vacation glow and immediately booked our next cruise on the Portugal Douro River cruise next May. Looking forward to it!

HI! Debby & Shawn here! We took the Mediterranean Odyssey on the Viking Jupiter in 2019.It was our first cruise ever--We Loved it! Now we are looking to book a River cruise for the first time-Paris to Swiss Alps.

Hello from Pickering Ontario Canada. We are Gary and Judy and are booked September 23 on the Mimir doing GE Amsterdam to Budapest. This will be our second Viking river cruise, our first being Portugal's River of Gold way back in 2015. It was amazing. We are extremely excited and I confess a little nervous about travelling right now, but we are determined to make lemonade out of any lemons that come our way!

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com
We have done 6 river and 1 ocean cruise with Viking. All wonderful and fun. Just hoping to be on another ship soon. From Knoxville, Tennessee--Go Vols!!

Hi there from New Zealand! Booked on our first Viking Ocean Cruise March 2023 Mediterranean & Adriatic Sojourn. Looking forward to finally getting back to travelling again!

Hi everyone. My wife and I have done one river cruise from Nuremburg to Budapest, the inaugural around the world cruise, an Antarctica cruise on the Octantis, the Viking Homelands cruise, and just scheduled the new Iconic Iceland, Greenland and Canada for May 23, 2023.

Hello! I am leaving Saturday for Rhine Getaway on Viking Kara. Looking forward to meeting new people and enjoying the beautiful scenery.

Hi! We are especially looking forward to sailing the Mediterranean and seeing Jerusalem next November. We’ve enjoyed other cruises but never this itinerary or Viking Ocean. - Kevin & Lisa

Back