New profile posts

Viking Sea - West Indies Explorer
So looking forward to our adventure on the December 20, 2023. Let the fun, exploring, eating, and relaxation begin!
Newbies here, going on our second Viking cruise in august.Romantic Danube. We did the Rhine in June of 2019. Loved the whole experience! Looking forward to this next one.
Going on the Lyon Provence Rhineland river cruise. I was wondering if anyone has taken this cruise and what their thoughts are.
Paris to Swiss Alps April 1 to 12. Anyone going?
B
BrianF
We are doing this cruise but in May 0f 2024. Hope you have fun.
Journey to Antiquities. February 17, 2023. I know the ship is full! Would love to hear from Jan 17 cruisers about trip, especially if there are shuttles into Athens and how many ports can be walked to easily.
Viking Sailor Bob
Viking Sailor Bob
I am in Athens for 3 nights before boarding on Fri 2/17; staying at Athens Gate Hotel near Acropolis. BTW, any ideas about Mardi Gras celebrating at sea on Tues 2/21??
I am going on my first Viking Cruise on the 4 September 2023 a River cruise Grand European Tour A to B. First River cruise as well. It will be my first cruise since my husband passed away, going with a girlfriend.
Anyone also doing cruise I would love to chat and any advice for two ladies travelling on own would be welcome. I come from Brisbane Australia.
L
Lesley
Hello, We did this cruise but B to A in July this year. It was fabulous and we enjoyed it very much. Everyone was very friendly and there were a number of ladies travelling with a girl friend and they all had a great time. If your lucky enough to be on the Tir you’ll have a the best PD we’ve ever had on a ship his name is Kane Davies. Enjoy ladies.
J
JimB
Just came off that trip in Nov 22. Lots of single ladies and all had fun with the married couples. Relax and have fun
Squee…. Regensburg to Budapest August 7
M
mrscoml
Soooooo…..Sausage factory in Regensburg and shoe memorial on banks of Danube in Budapest….two items not to be missed.
Counting down the days till our Viking cruise on Viking Mars British Isles Leaving for Iceland in 38 days.
rlw
rlw
As are we. Booked 1.5 years ago...ha...finally here!
Tom and Pat here. We’re booked on the Nov.7-17 Panama Canal cruise. This will be our 8th cruise with Viking, so, obviously, we love them!
I'm Stuart. I am a retired IT professional currently living in Denver. My wife, Ginny and I love to travel and have been wanting to get back to Viking since we took our first river cruise in Sept 2018. Going on the 2-week Iconic Adriatic Antiquities cruise on the Viking Jupiter on Oct 20, 2022.
Rich and Lena from New York City, by way of Chicago, Washington DC, Denver, London, Paris, Moscow, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre, Beijing, Taipei and elsewhere.
Hi all, Phyllis and Steve from New York. We are taking our first Viking River Cruise September 8,2022 Amsterdam to Budapest. Extension in Prague.
Had several trips cancelled during covid, hopefully this one works!!
S
Sue/LarryH
Hi, We are on the Vidar that leaves Amsterdam on September 14th. This is our First cruise also. We have two extra days in Amsterdam and two extra days in Budapest. We booked 2 1/2 years ago.
We leave in our Grand European tour, Budapest to Amsterdam on Sept 24th. This will be our FIRST River cruise! We are SO excited and we look forward to meeting everyone who will be joining us on our maiden river cruise!!!!
S
Sue/LarryH
Our first is Amsterdam to Budapest, September 14th. We also are very excited about this experience.
Leaving on the Grand European Tour Aug. 13, hoping for no flight cancellations and easy navigation thru busy airports. This is our second river cruise, we have also taken two ocean cruises to Spain/Portugal and Australia/New Zealand. Can’t wait for our trip.
Back