Everyone please Check-In Here!

Chuck and Kathe from Portland Oregon. Doing Mississippi on 1 October and NZ Aus on the Orion 19 Jan 2023. This will be our 4th try to ride the Orion. Welcome All.

Terri and Mike from NC. We have been on 3 River ( Elegant Elbe, Rhine Getaway, and Provence to Lyon) and 2 ocean ( Bermuda, Empires of the Mediterranean) Viking cruises. Booked the Grand European and West Indes Explorer for 2023. LOVE Viking cruises!

Hello everyone. This will be my second Viking cruise and my mother’s (too many to count.). We leave Tuesday from Florida to Brussels. Looking forward to the river trip up the Rhine.

Kathy and Rich here. Heading out on the Viking Sky for the Iconic Mediterranean Adventure end of month. This is our first Viking Ocean cruise but have taken many Viking river cruises.

Kathy and Rich here. Heading out on the Viking Sky for the Iconic Mediterranean Adventure end of month. This is our first Viking Ocean cruise but have taken many Viking river cruises.
Hi Kathy and Rich, I know you are going to enjoy your Viking Ocean cruise. The food options are amazing. Don't forget to order room service it's really good. :) I also wanted to say welcome aboard! So glad to have you part of this community.

Hello everyone. This will be my second Viking cruise and my mother’s (too many to count.). We leave Tuesday from Florida to Brussels. Looking forward to the river trip up the Rhine.
Hi @lauraucf . I hope you have a happy and safe trip. I also wanted to say welcome aboard! So glad to have you part of this community.

Linda from Iowa. Taking my first river cruise with 5 others. We will sail on Ingvi August 24th
Hi Linda, This is John from Georgia. I know your going to have an amazing time aboard your Viking River cruise. I hope you will share some photos from your trip when you return or even post them here during your trip. Oh, I also wanted to say Welcome aboard! So glad to have you part of this community.

Terri and Mike from NC. We have been on 3 River ( Elegant Elbe, Rhine Getaway, and Provence to Lyon) and 2 ocean ( Bermuda, Empires of the Mediterranean) Viking cruises. Booked the Grand European and West Indes Explorer for 2023. LOVE Viking cruises!
Hi Terri and Mike, So good to have Viking experts like yourselves part of this new community. I wanted to also say Welcome aboard! Please let me know if you have any suggestions or features you would like to see here.

John

Hello everyone. Sarah and Dave here. I have been on several cruises but this is the first Viking. Looking forward to our cruise on July 25 on Rolf from Budapest to Amsterdam.
Hi Sarah, So good to have you here. I know you will have a great time on your Viking River cruise. It will be a real adventure. I also wanted to say Welcome aboard! So glad to have you part of this community.

Chuck and Kathe from Portland Oregon. Doing Mississippi on 1 October and NZ Aus on the Orion 19 Jan 2023. This will be our 4th try to ride the Orion. Welcome All.
HI Chuck and Kathe, Thank you for checking-in! I wanted to say Welcome aboard! So glad to have you part of this community.

R&S here -- We are heading out in a few days for 51 mostly Viking days! -- Italian Sojourn with pre and post trips. Fly on our own with an extra night in Prague for the Cities of Light, followed by post trip to Oxford and Highclere and some extra time in London, then onward to the Viking Homelands followed by the train trip across the top of Norway. Cancelled twice due to covid.
HI @R&S, Welcome aboard! So glad to have you part of this community. Have you started packing yet? :cool:

John

Hi everyone, we have done 4 Viking cruises, two river and two ocean and have had three cancelled during the pandemic. Our next cruise with Viking will be on the Mars in June 2023 in the Viking Homelands and we are really looking forward to it.
Hi Lou, So good to see you here. What do you think of the place? I wanted to also say Welcome aboard! So glad to have you part of this community. I really love the Viking ocean cruises, so I know your looking forward to your Viking Mars cruise.

Hi everyone. My wife and I have done one river cruise from Nuremburg to Budapest, the inaugural around the world cruise, an Antarctica cruise on the Octantis, the Viking Homelands cruise, and just scheduled the new Iconic Iceland, Greenland and Canada for May 23, 2023.
Hi @rick, Thank you for checking in. I also wanted to say welcome aboard! It is a pleasure to have such an experienced Viking cruiser as part of this community. I actually was onboard the inaugural World Cruise for Lunch in Miami. I'll never forget how beautiful the ship was decorated for Christmas.

Back