Everyone please Check-In Here!

Hello everyone. We live 50 miles from ST Louis, Mo. We've done 5 Viking cruises, but took 8 cruises with other cruise lines before discovering Viking. We're looking forward to Pharohs and Pyramids in May.

Hello, we are Jackie and Paul from Southern California and going on our first-ever European Riverboat Cruise next April (Rhine Getaway, Amsterdam to Basel on the Viking Tialfi. Very excited!

Jeff and Mary from Columbus Ohio. We're excited to be going on our first ocean cruise, the West Indies departing 12/17! We loved the River Frances Finest we took in 2019.

Hello, Working on learning more about Viking cruises as taking first one next year. Have been on a lot of ocean cruises but only second river and first with Viking.

Welcome Aboard! Please Check-In below and introduce yourself to this new community featuring everything Viking.

Help us make this a great resource by participating and filling these empty shelves. We need your questions, answers, Roll Calls and more to help us get started.

Thank you for joining our community of Viking cruisers!

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com
Hello I am Sue and with my husband Tim we are booked on the Viking Ocean cruise British Isles explorer starting in Bergen Norway on August 15. We have extended our trip for 2 days in London. We live in Sarasota, Fl.

Welcome Aboard! Please Check-In below and introduce yourself to this new community featuring everything Viking.

Help us make this a great resource by participating and filling these empty shelves. We need your questions, answers, Roll Calls and more to help us get started.

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com
Checking in, and interested in roll call for Tor cruise, Regensburg to Budapest, June 23.

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com
L and L here. Fourth ocean cruise coming up soon - Komodo and Australia. Excited to finally go on this cruise. It was postponed 3 times due pandemic. We have also done 3 river cruises. We love Viking!

Hello this is Angela and Russell from North Wales in the U.K. We have previously done 3 ocean and 3 river with Viking. We are looking forward to the Nile in October later this year and Alaska next August.

Hello I am Sue and with my husband Tim we are booked on the Viking Ocean cruise British Isles explorer starting in Bergen Norway on August 15. We have extended our trip for 2 days in London. We live in Sarasota, Fl.
Hi Sue, my wife Jo and I will also be on the Mars leaving Bergen on August 15. We too are staying London following the cruise.

Hello, I am Faye New, my husband and I are new to this site.
We are scheduled on the Rinda June 25, 2023 for Capitals of Europe cruise.
Looking forward to posts & connectinyto anyone else on this trip.

Hi Everyone!
I’ve been on almost every Viking River cruise offered but it’s been a number of years. I’m very excited to be taking the Mars through the Panama Canal in December 2023 with my friend Susan. I’m retired, originally from Long Island, NY and now living in the Seattle area, west of the Puget Sound. I act and direct in community theater and am an avid knitter. Happy to be here!
We are also on the Mars in December. We start in Panama on the 5th (set sail on the 7th). This will be our first Viking cruise

Hello from North Florida! We are booked (group of 12!) for December 8, 2024 on the Jarl, Christmas on the Danube. My husband and I are avid ocean cruisers (with Royal Caribbean) and taking the plunge into river cruising.

Hi Everyone, Thank you all for checking in and helping this new site and forum devoted to all things Viking get started!

Going down the Seine in October with my daughter. Both of us use to live in France - me a very long time ago - will be wonderful to see everything in a new light. This tour sounds amazing and it will be the first time the two of us have travelled together since she has married. We are flying into Copenhagen then to Paris where we will meet up with our tour guide for the Loire pre trip. At the end of our trip we will do an extension of our own to where my daughter lived when she was ‘younger’. Back to Copenhagen for a day or so, then back to Toronto. Haven’t done a trip like this in a very long time, so excited!

John

VikingExplorersBlog.com

Hi my name is Adrianne and my husband and i will be going on the Venice , the Adriatic & Greece cruise September 1st . And this our first cruise ever so any tips would be greatly appreciated 😊

Back