Trade Routes of the Middle Ages - May 13, 2024

We are! As we get closer to the cruise, I'd love to hear how others are managing their pre- and post-cruise experiences, their shore excursion choices, etc. Also I heard that Amsterdam is not allowing cruise ships to dock in city center (See Forbes article) so I wonder how that might affect our visit there. Anyway, thanks for starting a roll call, and I hope others will soon join the conversation. (To "San Diego Judy," we are neighbors by a few hundred miles; we live in San Luis Obispo, CA).

We just signed up for this cruise. Excited about the ports but would love any suggestions on excursions etc. Also was thinking of trying to get a group together for a private tour to Normandy, and possibly Stonehenge. Any input is appreciated.

Hi everyone, Teresa here. My husband and I are so looking forward to our first Viking cruise.
I have started a group for Malaga to Granada and the Alhambra Palace with Spain Day Tours. We currently have 10 people signed up and need a minimum of 14. The guided tour is for 14-18 per group and is 89 euro per person plus 20 euro for the skip-the-line ticket. This is about half the price of Viking's excursion.
If anyone is interested, below is the link that will give you the details. If you would like to sign up for our group, scroll to the very end and fill out the short form. In the comment section you can mention the rollcall and my name, Teresa. Emilia will email you back. https://www.spaindaytours.com/spain...-shore-excursions/malaga-to-granada-alhambra/

We just signed up for this cruise. Excited about the ports but would love any suggestions on excursions etc. Also was thinking of trying to get a group together for a private tour to Normandy, and possibly Stonehenge. Any input is appreciated.
Hi Nancy, we'd be interested in discussing a tour to Normandy.

Hi everyone, Teresa here. My husband and I are so looking forward to our first Viking cruise.
I have started a group for Malaga to Granada and the Alhambra Palace with Spain Day Tours. We currently have 10 people signed up and need a minimum of 14. The guided tour is for 14-18 per group and is 89 euro per person plus 20 euro for the skip-the-line ticket. This is about half the price of Viking's excursion.
If anyone is interested, below is the link that will give you the details. If you would like to sign up for our group, scroll to the very end and fill out the short form. In the comment section you can mention the rollcall and my name, Teresa. Emilia will email you back. https://www.spaindaytours.com/spain...-shore-excursions/malaga-to-granada-alhambra/
Hi Teresa, do you still need people to join this group?

Hi Teresa, do you still need people to join this group?
Hi Cal are you interested in joining our small group tour to Granada/Alhambra?

I just received an email from Emilia. They have decided to lower the minimum to 12, so she says we only need one more couple to confirm the tour. Of course more than two can sign up.

Thanks,
Teresa

Back