South Pacific Sojourn 10/11/22

We’ll be joining you on this cruise also.
Sailing Tokyo to Sydney. We’ve got 94 days to go - but who’s counting, 😂
Gill and John

Marie and I will be joining this cruise in Bangkok, as we have been there before we are going straight to the port after landing, and staying in a hotel nearby for 1 night

Marie and I will be joining this cruise in Bangkok, as we have been there before we are going straight to the port after landing, and staying in a hotel nearby for 1 night
That’s our plan too Herman & Marie.
JAL will fully refund airfares paid for Tokyo (waiting for the refund to appear in the acc).
Planning to rebook with points on SingAir and perhaps also a night there then a night either Sri racha or Pattaya.
Will wait a bit longer to book the air though. Looking for a bit more reassurance that there will be ships sailing these waters before ours.
Just had a week on the Coral Princess (Qld waters only). No coughing or sneezing passengers on board so returned healthy. Had to wear masks indoors though. Disappointed with the food though!

That’s our plan too Herman & Marie.
JAL will fully refund airfares paid for Tokyo (waiting for the refund to appear in the acc).
Planning to rebook with points on SingAir and perhaps also a night there then a night either Sri racha or Pattaya.
Will wait a bit longer to book the air though. Looking for a bit more reassurance that there will be ships sailing these waters before ours.
Just had a week on the Coral Princess (Qld waters only). No coughing or sneezing passengers on board so returned healthy. Had to wear masks indoors though. Disappointed with the food though!
We will be staying 3 nights in Singapore (Westin) than sq710 to bangkok on the 9th, than 1 night in the Holiday inn in Siracha 15 min from the port
i am looking at Viator for airport transfer in Bangkok
With all the airline cancellations we want to be sure we get there.
Hoping you get your refund in time, I need to wait at least a month from air NZ

We will be staying 3 nights in Singapore (Westin) than sq710 to bangkok on the 9th, than 1 night in the Holiday inn in Siracha 15 min from the port
i am looking at Viator for airport transfer in Bangkok
With all the airline cancellations we want to be sure we get there.
Hoping you get your refund in time, I need to wait at least a month from air NZ
I’ve just booked through Booking.com at the Oakwood Hotel & Residence Sri Racha. Includes breakfast and they advertise airport transfers, for a fee. TripAdvisor rate it as the best in Thailand. Top Thai hotel for 2021.

Back