Sept 20 Hermod

Eileen
Look forward to meeting you and your husband.
My name is Ron, my wife’s name is Janet.
We are coming into Lucerne from our home in Denver Colorado on the 19th.
This is our second Viking River cruise. Our prior River cruise was up the Elbe River in 2018.
In Lucerne we are doing the Pearls of Switzerland tour through Viking on the 20th.
After a few days in Amsterdam we are continuing onto the Viking Venus, traveling up the coast of Norway to Bergen before returning home.

My husband Ed, My sister Diana and her husband Kevin and I (Karen) will be coming in from New York 9/18 and then onto the Hermod on the 20th with a post extension in Amsterdam

My wife Janet and I fly into Zurich from Denver to transfer to Lucerne. In Lucerne we are meeting our friends Phil and Gina from Saco Maine. In Lucerne we are taking the Viking ”Pearls of Switzerland “ excursion on the 19th. Hope we can meet you in Lucerne!

Looking forward to meeting you ~ we will be doing the Lucerne walking tour on September 19th and Mt Tittilus as well as looking into the tour of Coster Diamonds ~ We will be staying at the Art Deco Hotel Montana

Sounds good ~ I have written that into our it itinerary notes and will leave a message at the front desk when we arrive ~ We are going even with the low water levels unless Viking cancels.

Eileen
Look forward to meeting you and your husband.
My name is Ron, my wife’s name is Janet.
We are coming into Lucerne from our home in Denver Colorado on the 19th.
This is our second Viking River cruise. Our prior River cruise was up the Elbe River in 2018.
In Lucerne we are doing the Pearls of Switzerland tour through Viking on the 20th.
After a few days in Amsterdam we are continuing onto the Viking Venus, traveling up the coast of Norway to Bergen before returning home.

Elllen McLoughlin My husband and I will arrive on the 18th for pre in Lucern be ore boarding the Hermod on the 20th.

Eileen are you and your husband still planning on making the trip?
We are still going despite the low water. Still an adventure!

Back