MEDITERRANEAN & ADRIATIC SOJOURN 9 - 30 June 2023 Barcelona to Athens

Andrew

Looking for a couple interested in sharing a private shore tour of Rome with my wife and I on 16 June 2023?

Last edited:
My husband and I are on this cruise
I have a highly reputable private tour operator booked for Rome for the day , he has special access to the docks so will meet and greet as soon we disembark from the ship. At this point in time, Viking have no planned excursions for Rome, partially because of the number of people completing a section of the cruise or starting from Rome. The Tour operator comes with great reviews from Trip Advisor, I want to spend a couple of hours at the Colesseum to do a tour of the basement levels etc, other than that not really fussed what the rest of the day is just want to see the main attractions. Whoever I share the day with obviously would want to provide their own input too. The Mercedes Mini van can accommodate up to 8 people, but don't want to be cramped all day and prefer to share with one other couple making 4 people in total, subject to consensus I would consider taking it up to 3 couples max but no more. Splitting the cost would end up about the same cost as an average all day Viking excursion but have the benefit of a much more informative and flexible tour with only a small number of people instead of a large bus full. Let me know please if you are interested. Only 2 months before we leave home for pre cruise travel and want to lock this away before hand. I will start to promote more on forums in the next few weeks. Getting really excited about the cruise which we had to delay when the world stopped due to Covid. Cheers

Back