July 19 2023 Reykjavik to Bergen Arctic Explorer

kimberlylb

Looking forward to our first Viking Ocean cruise in July, beginning with the 2 day pre extension in Reykjavik! Also excited to sail on the new Viking Saturn 😃

My wife and I are n the same cruise, but doing our own 3 day pre trip in Iceland. This will be our 4th Viking ocean cruise and just as excited as we were for the first. You’ll love the ship and Iceland (we did a trip there 4 years ago).

My husband and I look forward to our first Viking cruise on July 19th. We're doing our own 3-day pre-cruise visit to Reykjavik. Equally excited to see Norway & Iceland and to enjoy the experience of being on such a beautiful ship.

My husband and I are on the Mediterranean Odyssey Oct. 26th to November 8th. Venice to Barcelona. Looking forward to any tips and tricks for the ports we are going to visit. Particularly interested in Venice and Rome excursions!

We will be joining you on the Viking Saturn sailing from Reykjavik July 19, too! After the frenzy of signing up for excursions, we are getting very excited to experience a Viking Ocean Cruise.

Hi All. If you are not already on Cruise Critic’s Saturn Rollcall Aug 19. site, I encourage you to do so. And if you’d like to join our Meet and Mingle (probably 8/20) send me name, room number and state, email address is on a couple of my posts. (I will not circulate the details other than to Viking (who already m owe too much about all of us!!)
Happy Sails

Back