Eastern Seaboard Explorers July 14-26, 2023

TMD

Hi there everyone! We are Terri and Shannon DeLong from Georgia! This is our 4th Viking cruise. Our second Ocean - I love tea in the wintergarden! Hubs loves the sushi on the buffet.

The post Montreal 2 day extension is full. So…..We are thinking of extending our stay on our own :oops: ! We would like to do the hop on hop off bus, ride bikes, walk and eat/drink the French Canadian fare in this lovely city. We would welcome your recommendations ! So tell us the good hotels, good tours, good restaurants (hubs is Gluten Free) and the not-to-be-missed places to see! We appreciate Your help!

So who is getting excited? There are broadway shows and museums to visit in NYC! Our fave restaurant to visit in Halifax - please consider joining us at the Old Triangle. It’s a really great place to have a Guinness and Dublin Pastie…

Please take a moment to say hi! It’s going to be a great trip!

Hi, lots of people looked at my post - no one commented- that’s ok.
looking for things to do in Boston the afternoon before we sail. These 2 places look great!
IMG_1976.jpegIMG_1975.jpeg

Hi there everyone! We are Terri and Shannon DeLong from Georgia! This is our 4th Viking cruise. Our second Ocean - I love tea in the wintergarden! Hubs loves the sushi on the buffet.

The post Montreal 2 day extension is full. So…..We are thinking of extending our stay on our own :oops: ! We would like to do the hop on hop off bus, ride bikes, walk and eat/drink the French Canadian fare in this lovely city. We would welcome your recommendations ! So tell us the good hotels, good tours, good restaurants (hubs is Gluten Free) and the not-to-be-missed places to see! We appreciate Your help!

So who is getting excited? There are broadway shows and museums to visit in NYC! Our fave restaurant to visit in Halifax - please consider joining us at the Old Triangle. It’s a really great place to have a Guinness and Dublin Pastie…

Please take a moment to say hi! It’s going to be a great trip!
Where in Georgia? My husband and I are from Cullman, Alabama and will be cruising with you. This is also our 4th Viking cruise, our first ocean. In Montreal, we are planning on visiting the basilica one night for the Aura light show. You sound like you love all things Irish. My husband and I travelled there a few years ago and are planning a trip back next year.

Where in Georgia? My husband and I are from Cullman, Alabama and will be cruising with you. This is also our 4th Viking cruise, our first ocean. In Montreal, we are planning on visiting the basilica one night for the Aura light show. You sound like you love all things Irish. My husband and I travelled there a few years ago and are planning a trip back next year.
We are from Reynolds, Ga. Yes, I love the Emerald Isle. Would love a second visit some day, soon!

Back