December 21st Panama Canal & Central America

MariaS

Hi folks! I hope some of you will join this roll call in the 4 and a half months we still have to go. We are Mike and Maria, and this will be our 2nd Viking cruise. We live in SC, and chose this cruise so that we won’t have to deal with the nightmare of European airports and totally lost luggage. Not to mention little to no jet lag. Lucky for us, the flight to Ft Lauderdale is easy.

I’m also over on the Cruise Critic roll call group, but this forum is probably a lot easier to figure out.

We are Mike & Karen and very excited to spend another Christmas & New Years, as well as our anniversary, sailing on Viking. The itinerary for this sailing looks to be wonderful. We live in Florida and will be driving to & from the port - no flight hassles for us! Look forward to seeing you on board.

Hello Folks, after having to cancel this cruise the last two years, it's looking like it's finally going to happen. Praying for our Delta flights to be without issue from Seattle WA to Ft Lauderdale. We are Garry & Mindy and live in Eastern Central Washington and will drive the 3 hours over to Seattle the day before our early morning flight on 19th of December. Still have to book an airport hotel for the night on the 19th at FLL, then we have the day before extension night in Ft Lauderdale before the cruise. We are so excited for this, as it was originally for our 42nd wedding anniversary and due to cancelations it will now be for our 44th. It will be fun to see you all onboard! Cheers!

Hello Folks, after having to cancel this cruise the last two years, it's looking like it's finally going to happen. Praying for our Delta flights to be without issue from Seattle WA to Ft Lauderdale. We are Garry & Mindy and live in Eastern Central Washington and will drive the 3 hours over to Seattle the day before our early morning flight on 19th of December. Still have to book an airport hotel for the night on the 19th at FLL, then we have the day before extension night in Ft Lauderdale before the cruise. We are so excited for this, as it was originally for our 42nd wedding anniversary and due to cancelations it will now be for our 44th. It will be fun to see you all onboard! Cheers!
Hi Garry and Mindy! Hope your flight from Seattle will go just fine. You’ll figure out another hotel before the Westin, I’m sure. We’re also flying in on the 19th, staying two nights in a Fairfield Inn. Mostly because we’re taking the opportunity to visit with my stepson and his partner, who live in North Miami. They can park at that hotel.

Also hello to Mike and Karen! Certainly easy for you to get to the port. It would take us about 11 hours to drive, with 75% of it on I-95. What a horrible highway, so no thank you!

Hi Garry and Mindy! Hope your flight from Seattle will go just fine. You’ll figure out another hotel before the Westin, I’m sure. We’re also flying in on the 19th, staying two nights in a Fairfield Inn. Mostly because we’re taking the opportunity to visit with my stepson and his partner, who live in North Miami. They can park at that hotel.

Also hello to Mike and Karen! Certainly easy for you to get to the port. It would take us about 11 hours to drive, with 75% of it on I-95. What a horrible highway, so no thank you!
Thank you Maria, we are truly excited about this cruise, as it's our 1st!

Hey there Maria and Garry & Mindy - Safe travels to all. We are so looking forward to this cruise over the holidays. Hoping to get a chance to meet y’all on board the ship. - Karen

Sorry, this Roll Call area in Facebook isn’t gaining much traction. But there’s a very active Roll Call group over on the Cruise Critic website. If you’ve never used that site, it’s not very user friendly. But eventually you’ll find the Star and the roll call by the date of 12/21, Panama Canal. Join there, for sure. We already have a meeting time set for 3:00 on the sea day between Key West and Cozumel.

Sorry, this Roll Call area in Facebook isn’t gaining much traction. But there’s a very active Roll Call group over on the Cruise Critic website. If you’ve never used that site, it’s not very user friendly. But eventually you’ll find the Star and the roll call by the date of 12/21, Panama Canal. Join there, for sure. We already have a meeting time set for 3:00 on the sea day between Key West and Cozumel.
Hi Maria, I just went to the Cruise Critic site, signed up and posted on the roll call. Thank you for the heads-up

Cheers,

-Gaz

Back