December 17, 2023 Panama Canal

Junebug

I will be traveling solo on this 18 day holiday cruise (FLL-LAX) . Panama Canal is a bucket list place for me, and combined with enjoying subtropical climate and getting away from it all over the holidays made this one an easy choice.

I will be traveling solo on this 18 day holiday cruise (FLL-LAX) . Panama Canal is a bucket list place for me, and combined with enjoying subtropical climate and getting away from it all over the holidays made this one an easy choice.
Welcome! I have had two difficult years so am looking forward to a restful, fun, celebratory cruise. Viking sees that all cruisers have a grand time and the holidays should be an excellent opportunity for all of us. Hope you join the roll call. Viking will schedule a time to get together for the folks signed up. It is very well done. Again, welcome

This will be our first ocean cruise with Viking. Looking forward to restful sea days. I love the river cruises for their small size and all the history, but we were always on the go (not in a bad way). This sounds like a more restful vacation.

Back