Cities of Antiquity & the Holy Land - November 22, 2023

My wife and I will be on this cruise as well. Looking forward to meeting some folks who like history, fun and enjoying the journey.
Hi Jack ... this is Jeri from the Cruise Critic Roll Call. Hopefully, others will also see this "Viking Explorers" roll call and respond ... then we can add them to our happy little group at the "Meet and Mingle."

We will be on the same cruise, but I am curious with the outbreak of violence if Viking will still be making the port call? Hopefully things will calm down by the time we are scheduled to leave. If anyone hears anything can you please post it. Thanks

We will be on the same cruise, but I am curious with the outbreak of violence if Viking will still be making the port call? Hopefully things will calm down by the time we are scheduled to leave. If anyone hears anything can you please post it. Thanks
I believe that we all have the same questions about the cruise ... whether those ports will be missed, or if the whole cruise will be canceled. The only reliable information will come from Viking ... everyone else will just be speculating. We all need to be patient.

TO TBLUE: Assuming that our cruise does sail, you might want to join our "Roll Call" on "Cruise Critic" ... there are many of us who are planning to get together for a "Meet and Mingle" reception ... you can sign up to be invited. When you join the Cruise Critic roll-call for our cruise, just post your first names and cabin number ... then I'll add you to the list for the reception. https://www.cruisecritic.com/

TO TBLUE: Assuming that our cruise does sail, you might want to join our "Roll Call" on "Cruise Critic" ... there are many of us who are planning to get together for a "Meet and Mingle" reception ... you can sign up to be invited. When you join the Cruise Critic roll-call for our cruise, just post your first names and cabin number ... then I'll add you to the list for the reception. https://www.cruisecritic.com/

We are on the Cruise Critic Roll call thanks for the info. We haven't received our room yet but I will let you know when we do. We are Barbara and Tom Thanks again for responding. TBLUE

We are on the Cruise Critic Roll call thanks for the info. We haven't received our room yet but I will let you know when we do. We are Barbara and Tom Thanks again for responding. TBLUE
Glad to have you ... I've added you to the list for the "Meet & Mingle." I assume that you have a GTY cabin and won't get the room number until just before sailing. Just be sure to post on Cruise Critic when you get it so I can add it to the list. Per Viking, I can't request this event until 1-2 weeks before departure and it'll be up to Viking to decide which day that it will be. I'll post on this roll call when I have more info. I know that we're all currently in a wait-and-see mode to hear what will be happening with our cruise ... will it be canceled, or will the itinerary just be changed ... and then, to what ports.

Hi Jack ... this is Jeri from the Cruise Critic Roll Call. Hopefully, others will also see this "Viking Explorers" roll call and respond ... then we can add them to our happy little group at the "Meet and Mingle."
Hi Jeri. Just looked back at this. My wife Isa and I are on your Cruise Critic roll call as well, but as Viva Barcelona. Go figure. Just looking to see if any news here on sailing alterations per the troubles in Israel. See you over at CC.
Jay

Yes my wife and I
Yes ... we are Jeri and Bill Barry and we will be on the 11/22 sailing.

You might want to join the roll-call on Cruise Critic. We have about 30 people who are getting together for a "Meet & Mingle" reception, hosted by Viking. If you'd like to be invited, just join Cruise Critic and post your first names & cabin number. THAT'S ASSUMING THAT THE CRUISE GOES, OF COURSE! Just search for the "Viking Saturn" roll calls ... it's WAY down on the page. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/20-roll-calls/

Barbara and Tom ... Are you still going on the Antiquities cruise? Because many are canceling, I don't know who to keep on the "Meet & Mingle" invitation list. Please let me know if you are still going and if you've received your cabin # yet. Better yet, email me at: desertjeri@gmail.com Thanks, Jeri Barry

Last edited:
Barbara and Tom ... Are you still going on the Antiquities cruise? Because many are canceling, I don't know who to keep on the "Meet & Mingle" invitation list. Please let me know if you are still going and if you've received your cabin # yet. Better yet, email me at: desertjeri@gmail.com Thanks, Jeri Barry
Barbara and Tom ... just re-checking to see if you are still going on the Nov. 22nd cruise. Please send me an email so I'll know whether to keep you on the Meet and Mingle invitation list. My email is: desertjeri@gmail.com Thanks, Jeri Barry

Back