Ancient Mediterranean Antiquities, Nov 17-Dec 1, 2022

We are on this cruise! We are flying into Istanbul three days early on the Viking pre extension trip that includes Cappadocia. Have you received your flight information yet? Sherry and David

Yes, we have Viking Air Plus, and we have our flights. We're not doing a pre or a post extension, but our flight arrives at 6:05 PM. I didn't want to arrive that late and get to the ship even later (even though it doesn't set sail that night). We're arriving 2 days early and staying in Istanbul on our own. Bob and Sandie

On our last cruise we met a couple whose names were Lynn and Kay - my older sister’s middle name (even though it was a guy) and my middle name. Making them unforgettable! And it helped that they were a great couple!
We also have Viking Air Plus, but when I go to MVJ it shows that our air will be available on August 16. So, knowing you already have your flights, I’ll call them tomorrow. I already know what flights will work best for us out of Atlanta on Delta, so it will be great if we can secure those flights.

That's how I got our flights -- I phoned them. However, we're also booked on Pyramids & Pharaohs next March. We're not Plus on that one, but I got an email last month with our flight itinerary. Not sure the deal there.

Success! I called Viking Air Plus yesterday, spoke with Norma, she was WONDERFUL! Booked us on the exact flights we wanted complete with a nonstop from Rome to Atlanta on our return. Thanks, Bob, for you excellent guidance. We are looking forward to meeting you and Sandie onboard!

Spouse and I are going Athens to Rome. We are both avid history buffs and are looking forward to the shore excursions to see the places we've read about and studied for so many years. We've booked all our excursions but one that was full. It sounds as if we may be able to exchange Pompeii for Herculaneum once we are aboard. Although we are experienced travelers, this will be our first cruise. I'm so excited.

Hi Janet! My husband, David, and I are on that cruise but we start in Istanbul and end up in Rome, November 17 to December 1. We have also booked the excursion to Herculaneum. Would love to meet you once onboard!

Back