Alaska and the Inside Passage. June 9, 2023

We had planned the Denali extension when we first scheduled this cruise, but when we hit a pandemic extension we couldn't get the Denali extension so we are going on the Pristine Alaska Extension (which does visit Denali Park Village).

My husband and I just booked this cruise, in a PV1 stateroom. We have cruised on several different larger cruise lines, but this will be our 1st with Viking and our 1st trip to Alaska.

My husband and I just booked this cruise, in a PV1 stateroom. We have cruised on several different larger cruise lines, but this will be our 1st with Viking and our 1st trip to Alaska.
Welcome to Viking. With a PV1 you should have no problem getting the excursions and restaurant reservations you want. Just check the dates in the invoice from Viking invoice and sign up when you are allowed to. If you wait ten days the DV staterooms will also be able to reserve and there will be many more people signing up.

My husband and I will be on this cruise! We're from Hamilton, Ontario, but will spend several days in Vancouver before the cruise.

This will be our third to Alaska, first time with Viking Ocean. We will enjoy the ship and no kiddos!

Back