Adriatic & Mediterranean - April 10, 2023

Kathy Lohman

Had to cancel our River cruise that would've been in a few days and decided to try a Viking Ocean cruise instead. We've never sailed with Viking & would love to hear from anyone that's been on the Star for the Adriatic & Med cruise.

So excited about this cruise. Anyone else going on the Adriatic & Mediterranean Sojourn Apr 10-May 4, 2023? Would love to connect
Hi! You had responded to a thread of mine if we were on the same cruise as you, I said no, but actually we are! What threw me off was you said you were going to Turkey, we are not. Did some research and apparently this cruise is a few cruises put together! I couldn’t understand how you could leave April 10 on the Star and so were we! We are going from Rome to Athens, you are going on to Turkey. Also found out that in Venice, some people will disembark and others will get on starting their cruise! We are really getting excited. This is our second Viking Ocean. We are a group of 8 friends who have traveled together in the past.

Hi! You had responded to a thread of mine if we were on the same cruise as you, I said no, but actually we are! What threw me off was you said you were going to Turkey, we are not. Did some research and apparently this cruise is a few cruises put together! I couldn’t understand how you could leave April 10 on the Star and so were we! We are going from Rome to Athens, you are going on to Turkey. Also found out that in Venice, some people will disembark and others will get on starting their cruise! We are really getting excited. This is our second Viking Ocean. We are a group of 8 friends who have traveled together in the past.

I’m sorry for the mistake. Back in Aug 2022 I thought we were going on the Star but as it turns out we’re on the Sky. Perhaps we’ll cross paths though & be in the same port &/or excursion. Happy traveling. Stay safe, stay healthy

Back