1st December cruise

Lesley Brunink

Looking forward to this delayed cruise to celebrate our golden +1 wedding anniversary. We have everything crossed that we get the the Falkland's as my husband is an 1982 Veteran.

If all the stars align, we hope to meet you in Buenos Aries. We added two days there before the cruise.

Steve and Deb

Hi travelers! We love Viking River, but this will be our first ocean cruise with them. Flying down from KC and looking forward to visiting counties #52, 53 & 54!

Hi travelers! We love Viking River, but this will be our first ocean cruise with them. Flying down from KC and looking forward to visiting counties #52, 53 & 54!
We’ll assume you’re counting countries rather than counties. You are going to love their ocean ships!

Yikes - yes! Countries, not counties. :giggle:

We can't wait for this trip. We were scheduled to cruise on the Viking Sky in 2019, the NEXT cruise following the incident off Norway. Viking was absolutely amazing and immediately rebooked us on the Tulips & Windmills river cruise instead, plus credited us with another trip to use later. We're big V-fans!

Hi-
my husband and I are scheduled to be on this cruise also. It was rescheduled at least once. I just had spinal surgery so I hope I will be okay by then. This will be our fourth Viking cruise but the others were riverboats. We have taken many ocean cruises, mostly on Celebrity and Princess so we are interested in how we’ll like Viking ocean. We are also scheduled to arrive in Buenos Aires two days early. I’d love to go to one of the tango shows. Maybe we can form a group?

Broke my Achilles’ tendon today. I may be the guy in the boot with the knee scooter
Oh no! Really hope you get a manageable solution so you can still come on the trip. At least we will be able to identify you easily.x don't forget to decorate the scooter with tinsel!

Back