What can I do to get more conversations in this general (Viking Cruises Discussion) forum?

John

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to have more daily discussions here on this forum.

Any ideas to help increase participation?

Thank you for setting up this Blog. I follow another, but it isn't Viking Specific and Facebook is hit or miss. I think having a place to help cruisers answer their questions.

A few ideas -

1 - Discussion Group on new Viking promo codes
2 - Discussion Group on independent Viking you-tube reviews. Plus maybe they would mention it on their channel to get more people for both?

I will post more thoughts as I think of them

Yes that is what i meant, but needs to be there own threads (I think I am saying that correct, not a blogger :) )

Nothing you mentioned was a problem from what i can tell. We don't allow advertisements though.

Thank you for setting up this Blog. I follow another, but it isn't Viking Specific and Facebook is hit or miss. I think having a place to help cruisers answer their questions.

A few ideas -

1 - Discussion Group on new Viking promo codes
2 - Discussion Group on independent Viking you-tube reviews. Plus maybe they would mention it on their channel to get more people for both?

I will post more thoughts as I think of them
Hi Ikear, I like your ideas. We could have a forum where we post just Viking ship review videos or videos? Or we could post them in this forum for now? We could do the same with the promo codes.... maybe a format with ("Promo Code Tile" - 1-18-23) so people know what date it was posted.

I am just a passenger that did my first cruise last may on Viking, now I have 5 booked :cool:
That's amazing. We did two Christmas Market river cruises and fell in love with them. So I can relate. What cruises are you going on?

I’m still learning my way around this blog and how it works. Could this discussion group give tips on navigating the blog?
Your welcome to ask me anything, I would be happy to help as the blog portion grows. It's all kind of new at the moment.

Hi Ikear, I like your ideas. We could have a forum where we post just Viking ship review videos or videos? Or we could post them in this forum for now? We could do the same with the promo codes.... maybe a format with ("Promo Code Tile" - 1-18-23) so people know what date it was posted.
definitely like the idea of posting promo codes, along with start and expiration dates.

Does anyone know where you can easily find these Promo Codes or where they are normally seen?

Back