Viking Sky Mediteranean & Adriatic Sojourn Departing Barcelona 9 June 2023 - Private Tour Rome Friday 16 June

Andrew

Hello all. with such little time in Rome we didn't want to end up on a large bus for the day and waste valuable time, and with no excursions listed at present for Rome we have booked a private tour of Rome for the day and already paid a deposit to confirm. The tour is very flexible and customs to individual wants and needs, the main thing I want to do is to spend a few hours at the colesseum, other than that happy with just seeing the other main sights. Although the Mercedes mini bus can accommodate up to 8 people, I am looking at no more than one or two couples to share the day with my wife and I. Please let me know if you are interested ? Details are as follows :-

Dear Guests,
thank you for your kind e-mail.
We serve Italy’s top Ports: Livorno, Civitavecchia, and Naples. Our shore excursions from these ports are carefully crafted to maximize sightseeing opportunities to Italy’s most famous sites and minimize driving time.
In our company we have a vast array of private Rome tours. The typical one I suggest for you on Friday the 16th of June is the classical private full-day Tour n. 13 with suggested pick up at 7:30 am from the pier of Civitavecchia dock, sightseeing in ROME and coming back to the port at roughly 5:00 p.m., starting from Rome at 3:30 p.m.
You will be able to sightsee all of Rome , even visiting inside the places you like, by our air-conditioned luxury Mercedes van, arriving directly in front of the main highlights, thanks to a special permission in the historical centre. The history of Rome will be explained on board by an English-speaking tourist driver-guide.
We generally go to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Ancient Rome, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel, etc... (of course you can customize your private tour adding the places you like and skipping some other places)
There are stops for photos, visits and if you like possible lunchtime in a typical 'family restaurant' for a plate of 'fettuccine', pizza, a taste of wine,...
The price is 540 Euro intended in total, per vehicle and NOT per person, all included, except possible lunch and entrance fees..
In case of booking we need only an e-mail, with the ship name and your cell phone number, and I will be awaiting for you in front of the pier of your disembarkment with a signboard with your surname (we have special permission for the entrance in the security area of the port and we are able to arrive by our vehicle directly in front of the ship).

Last edited:
Back