The Alruna Basel2Amsterdam Christmas 11/26-12/3

MichaelMichelleW

Anyone on Basel to Amsterdam, Christmas On The RhinešŸŽ„11/26-12-3? My husband and I are flying out from Seattle on 11/22 arriving in Basel for a pre excursion on our own.
Michelle
Ā 
We are on the same cruise, also doing 2 days prior in Basel. Have you been able to book excursions for current (advertised) itinerary?
I booked the included ones that had openings then I called. They said everyone will be able to go, they add more guides. Wanted to do the Colmar WWII which is sold out. Apparently they have a waiting list and if they get enough they will add another.You can't request until you are on board.
Are you doing the Viking extension or on you own?
Ā 
We booked all the in included excursions we could and like you they said we would be able to get on the included ones with no problem. We noticed there is not an included one for Koblenz and we asked about that and they said to continue to check back. We are doing Basel on our own. We will get there on the 23 and you?
Ā 
We are on the same cruise, also doing 2 days prior in Basel. Have you been able to book excursions for current (advertised) itinerary?
We have booked all the included ones we can with the exception of Koblenz, there is not one listed, they did say to continue to check back. We are flying in early in our own.
Ā 
We are going on the same trip 12-10. Flying out of Tampa 12-7 for our own excursion, trying to find a hotel. Any suggestions?
Based on all of the reviews of past travelers and where Hotel Basel is located we are staying there. The tram from the airport takes you right there and itā€™s just steps from the Christmas Markets. Itā€™s centrally located. Hope this helps you.
We are going on the same trip 12-10. Flying out of Tampa 12-7 for our own excursion, trying to find a hotel. Any suggestions?
Ā 

Based on all of the reviews of past travelers and where Hotel Basel is located we are staying there. The tram from the airport takes you right there and itā€™s just steps from the Christmas Markets. Itā€™s centrally located. Hope this helps you.
Ā 
Back