Mediterranean antiquities Nov 24 - Dec 8, 2022

jeffB

roll call.
Hi i'm traveling with my wife looking forward to seeing the new Neptune ship and getting excited about the tours and seeing the Christmas markets towards the end.

Are you sure this is the right ship and title of the cruise for those dates? We’re on the Neptune, leaving Istanbul on the Ancient Mediterranean Antiquities cruise, Nov 17-Dec 1, 2022.

Are you sure this is the right ship and title of the cruise for those dates? We’re on the Neptune, leaving Istanbul on the Ancient Mediterranean Antiquities cruise, Nov 17-Dec 1, 2022.
It’s comprised of two cruises or more you get on in Istanbul and we get on in Athens . You get off in Rome we go through to Barcelona and I sure other people get on in Rome. Confusing hey ! and cruises are called similar but different

Attachments

• 72D531BB-1BD5-4B7E-BDD5-3BA0EEB37A3B.png
    72D531BB-1BD5-4B7E-BDD5-3BA0EEB37A3B.png
    929.2 KB · Views: 5
You’re right; it is confusing. I had noticed a different Antiquities cruise, but didn’t realize the 2 overlapped. See you onboard.

I'm excited for this cruise. We've been on a river cruise and loved it. So excited for the ocean cruise. We are traveling from Athens to Rome. We are actually traveling with friends we met on our first Viking river cruise.

My husband and I are on part of this cruise…November 17 to December 1, Istanbul to Rome. Excited to sail on the new Neptune! Hope to meet you and your traveling friends on board! David and Sherry

Back