European Sojourn Sep 20-Oct 12, 2022

We actually arrive in Bucharest on 17th Sept stay at JW Marriott Bucharest and board Viking Lit on 21 Sep then disembark in Amsterdam on12 Oct. If this is same cruise great. Have traveled with Viking Ocean and River many times prior to this trip.

We arrive on 17th as well & also staying in Marriott. Nice finally meeting up with someone on same trip. Like I said we're new to River cruising but have done several ocean. We're leaving from Charlotte, you?

I think we may be on same trip. We have a pre/post extension. This will be our first River cruise & we can hardly wait
We actually arrive in Bucharest on 17th Sept stay at JW Marriott Bucharest and board Viking Lit on 21 Sep then disembark in Amsterdam on12 Oct. If this is same cruise great. Have traveled with Viking Ocean and River many times prior to this trip.

We arrive on 17th as well & also staying in Marriott. Nice finally meeting up with someone on same trip. Like I said we're new to River cruising but have done several ocean. We're leaving from Charlotte, you?
My name is Jim and my wife is Maura from Salt Lake City, UT. We will travel with Tom and Laura from Denver.

My name is Jim and my wife is Maura from Salt Lake City, UT. We will travel with Tom and Laura from Denver. We are not taking the Viking Bucharest extension, but are free lancing with Viator small group day trip to Dracula's Castle on 18th.

My name is Jim and my wife is Maura from Salt Lake City, UT. We will travel with Tom and Laura from Denver.
Well hi there Jim & Maura. My husband John & I are truly looking forward to this. We almost canceled with all the reports of folks being taken off for positive results with CoVid. Glad rules were changed, now just hoping they stay that way. We look forward to meeting you all

We are watching the river depth closely. May have to change boats in Passau because of low river levels. Temp look a lot warmer than usual. Lufthansa is calling for strike and we travel with them. Keep fingers crossed.

We are watching the river depth closely. May have to change boats in Passau because of low river levels. Temp look a lot warmer than usual. Lufthansa is calling for strike and we travel with them. Keep fingers crossed.
We’re on Lufthansa as well. Wonder when the rainy season starts. Hope we won’t be effected by low water levels. Didn’t pay all this for a bus tour

Talked to Viking yesterday. Even if have to change boats before Passau we would continue on our excursions and board the boat heading towards Bucharest at Regenburg,, the boat would turn around and travel towards Amsterdam. The passages from the boat we board would be transferred to the Lif then continue back towards Bucharest. Doesn't sound like too much bus. Understand Lufthansa has gone on strike yet.

Currently more rain around Passau, better chance no boat change. However, according to Cruise ship tracer, Viking Lif is headed to Amsterdam. May start on different ship from Bucharest.

Back