European Sojourn August 31-September 22, 2022

Carol W.

Anyone else concerned about switching ships due to low water levels? That is if we are able to get there. The airline cancellations are another reason that makes me want to cancel. Our cruise still shows sold out on the Viking site.

Anyone else concerned about switching ships due to low water levels? That is if we are able to get there. The airline cancellations are another reason that makes me want to cancel. Our cruise still shows sold out on the Viking site.
Hi Carol, My husband John & I are on the Lif for the European Sojourn cruise turn around. I would think that the low water levels should be fine by the time our begins on 9/20. If not we'll just take it as it comes. It'll five us something to remember & talk about when we get back.

I have two adult tickets to the Anne Frank House and introductory program in English for August 29 at 17:15. We have cancelled our Grand European Cruise and will not be using them. I contacted the Anne Frank Museum and their reply is as follows:
Tickets for the Anne Frank House are time and day specific as well as non-refundable. Unfortunately, we cannot resell already booked tickets. However, you can give your tickets to someone else who would like to visit our museum. We do not check the tickets by name.
Anyone in Amsterdam August 29 that could use these tickets?

Last edited:
Back