Duluth to Toronto: Sail Date June 24, 2023

Yes, my husband Phil and I! We are flying in Friday (6/23) from LAX.
As difficult as it is to find this forum except from John’s announcement, and the fact I could neither login nor register without his help, I’m not optimistic we’ll find many fellow passengers here. I am in the cruise critic roll call as well. Are you?

Margie

Yes, my husband Phil and I! We are flying in Friday (6/23) from LAX.
As difficult as it is to find this forum except from John’s announcement, and the fact I could neither login nor register without his help, I’m not optimistic we’ll find many fellow passengers here. I am in the cruise critic roll call as well. Are you?

Margie
I'm not on the other page. Believe it or not i forgot to save this page and had to go back to the facebook page to find it. We are flying in from NY. Meeting up with my dad's friend who is flying in from Madison, Wisconsin and my cousin from Seattle. My cousin and I will probably be the loudest people on the excursions. I get on the busses and say Good Morning Campers. Hope to run into you!!!

I'm not on the other page. Believe it or not i forgot to save this page and had to go back to the facebook page to find it. We are flying in from NY. Meeting up with my dad's friend who is flying in from Madison, Wisconsin and my cousin from Seattle. My cousin and I will probably be the loudest people on the excursions. I get on the busses and say Good Morning Campers. Hope to run into you!!!
Hi Roseann. I had expected to get some kind of notification of your reply or of anyone else posting, but I did not! I happened to find this today after going back to that FB post. If we aren’t on the same bus, we may never find you! I often wonder if some “couples” on cruises are father and daughter, but I’m afraid to ask! 😂 Have you been on other Viking cruises? We’ve been on lots of river cruises, but no big ships.

It's Odd that you don't get a notification. I'm getting them. Yes my dad and I have been on a number of Viking Cruises together, we get separate rooms though. Now he has a 'friend' so he's bringing her and since my room is paid for for 2 i'm bringing my cousin. We've done Rhine Getaway, Danube Waltz and last year Viking Homelands. The ocean cruise wasn't full. This expedition also isn't full so it won't seem crowded. They have game tables near the atrium (not sure if that's what they call it) You will run into me there too. Easiest way to recognize me is my cousin....she has Red curly hair. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself.

Back