Aug 16 2022

Tricky

Looking forward to the GE Amsterdam to Budapest voyage. Slightly worried about the water levels but 2.5 years in the planning I will go with the flow and I intend to enjoy the entire experience. Who else is coming ?

We are also going on the Viking Ve in October. Two days in Amsterdam first, then the cruise and then the two day extension in Budapest. Anyone else departing on the Ve from Amsterdam on Oct. 11th?

We are scheduled to do the same, but thinking of cancelling. We have friends on that cruise now and they are not enjoying the long bus rides and are now scheduled in hotels for the rest of their trip. It's a hard decision.

Looking forward to the GE Amsterdam to Budapest voyage. Slightly worried about the water levels but 2.5 years in the planning I will go with the flow and I intend to enjoy the entire experience. Who else is coming ?
please let us know what you decide. Every person who shares their experience and decision helps others coming behind them!!!

We are scheduled to do the same, but thinking of cancelling. We have friends on that cruise now and they are not enjoying the long bus rides and are now scheduled in hotels for the rest of their trip. It's a hard decision.
please let us know what you decide. Hopefully you get a nice vacation now or later.

Back